Haven’t been updating my blog recently, cos of exams, and even more recently been working on a side project called Instasyncer. Ever since Instagram came out for Android, I’ve been using it, and damnit, it’s a real pain to sync your photos over to the computer everytime you take a photo on Instagram.
So now, what I have done is that every time you take a photo using the Instagram app, no matter which phone you are on, just as long as that account is verified with Instasyncer, your photos will be synced to your Dropbox account within minutes.
If this sounds like something you will use, drop by the Instasyncer website here.
- On talknopreneurs, and please stop bugging me
- Valedictorian Speaks Out Against Schooling
- Results are out. Time for honest reflections
- Something is seriously wrong with SoC
- This is definitely a bubble