This is something I spent 1 entire day(ok, maybe half) at work trying to figure out. Hope that by putting it here, it’ll make it somewhere on google and make another coder’s life less of a problem.
So, I was working on this piece of code at work, an iframe actually, and it wasn’t showing up in Firefox4, but was showing up on Safari and Chromium. Below’s the code.
So I spent ALOT, and I stress, ALOT of time trying to figure out why, substituting other stuff there and what not, but it failed to work. I spent hours googling up terms like “iframe not showing up in FF4″, but could find no solution.
And I just figured out, the reason why that was happening was because I had Adblock Plus installed. So, if you see your iframe, or in fact any other div, img or any html elements having a random class, and the class having the attribute below.
yup, you know what to do =D
Disable AdBlock Plus, and try again.
Curious fact tho, I had AdBlock Plus on Chromium too, but it showed up fine.